At Grenoside Crematorium we will work with your chosen Funeral Director to ensure that your loved one's funeral service suits your wishes and is a unique reflection of their life.
Funeral services at Grenoside
- Funeral services are be held within either of our service chapels.
- You can choose to hold a full funeral service or a shorter committal service.
- A period of 45 minutes is allocated to each service, however longer times can be arranged in advance if required.
- Services can be personalised with music chosen from our extensive music library.
- Your own minister can lead the service.
- Services can be broadcast live over a secure website for those that cannot attend.
- Services are held Monday to Friday and also on Saturday mornings.
- Receptions can be held following the service at our Clock House Tea Rooms which are located within the grounds
We keep a record of all cremations held at Grenoside Crematorium, therefore we can conduct a records search if you are researching your family history or need to find the details of a specific service.
For more information about our services please contact Grenoside Crematorium.